Tuesday, May 1, 2012

last sports day ever kowt??

Assalamualaikum.
so,it was the last sports day,
for me as a secondary school student..
so what??

alhamdulillah.
sapphire won the first place.
maybe it was bcoz i didn't join anything kowt?
if I,najihah farhana had join the marching,
surely we might not get to be the 1st place,
right??

honestly,
last yr was the first time my house didn't win
the sports day.
since i was in primary school,
my house always get the first place..
and it was bcoz i didn't join any event..hihi!!

anyway,
didn't do much fr my house.
just sewing and sewing.
and bored!

well,
i was quite happy yesterday.
thanks to the comics,
that i can't stop smiling
and be happy!!
haha!!

#rule 4
i ONLY take my pics if it's my own camera..
hehe!!

so,da~
sekian,terima kasih. :)

p/s : hebat3!!malam2 makan domino..
       najihah farhana mmg suka makan pn kan?
       say what??

No comments:

Post a Comment