Sunday, May 6, 2012

my family visit~

assalamualaikum.
so,yesterday
my family did visit me.

my ibu made some nasi lemak,
spaghetti,
bought some ayam goreng!!ngee~
and also a birthday cake,
which have my adik's name too la.
my sis made a choc cake.
ouh2,got puding too..hehe..



my tuk alang datang juga..
i have such a big family,right?
met my nenek too!
last time i met her,
was when i went back last month,
not last week, ok??

anyway,
got a big teddy bear!!
it's so cute tht i don't feel like giving any name to it.
any suggestion,
feel free to contact me. :D



currently,
i have the strawberry,the kura2
and this big teddy bear.
it's FAT like me.
nah, maybe i'm much more big than the teddy.



at nyte,
my ayam / sappy / bakal isteri kepada bakal ustaz
gave me a choc cake.
katanya dia yang buat.
*that's why fasha like her, she know how to bake cakes
sweetnya..
bt can't cry,
i don't cry on sweet occasion.

then,
my best friend gave me this cute card.
it's really nice,
and i'm thinking of keeping it in this file of memories.



remember the file that i keep most of my letters,
notes frm my friends,
and also birthday card?
yup,that one.

seriously,
if i got the card secretly,
without any sender's name,
i would think that it was from a girl.
i mean, only girl would do that kind of irritating errand,
i mean, which guy would love cutting papers,
decorating,
and cutting and so on..

anyway,
thanks,dear.
i'm not throwing it away.
haha!!
unless u told me so la..
i also won't shed the card into pieces,
or burn it into ashes.
hehe.if u know what i mean.



thanks my sweetest family and friends.
gonna remember this la.
haha!!

i still remember me crying
on my birthday when i was small.
seriously,
if i post that pic,
man,
everyone's going to call me crybaby..haha!

so,da~
sekian, terima kasih. :)

p/s : one checked on my wish list.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment