Friday, June 8, 2012

slow~

Assalamualaikum..
haha!
STREESSS!!!
haishhh..


internet speed becoming more slower la..
i've already used idm,
bt still much slower than using realplayer.
yup.i think i should download realplayer downloader.
it might nt be ths slow..
huhu~

anyway,
since my sis didn't copy all episodes of RM,
some episodes are missing.
and that's why i need to download it..


last school holiday,
i can download dramas at faster rate..
bt now, what's happening??
seriously, i'm getting crazier la..

anyway,
had a nice trip to ipoh
even if the purpose is just to visit my sis there.
she has moved into another creepy house.
haha!!

celebrated my abah's birthday there too.
i mean, even if today is the real day,
my dad's working.
so, yesterday was the day that all of us can gather.
it's the perfect day la kan??

ouh.abah saya dah tua.
selamat hari jadi.
yang ke-43!!
hehe..

my sis yg slalunya kedekut,
belanja choc oreo blended.
haha!susah tu!!
the most stingy person in my family is my sister, seriously.
that's why i just usually stole anything frm her.
she rarely give if i had asked her nicely.
haha!!


bt WAIT!!
don't get the wrong idea.
saya bukannya adik yang teruk..
saya ni baik tau!!!
huh??baik la sangat.. =_="

so,da~
sekian,terima kasih. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment