Saturday, December 22, 2012

44~

Assalamualaikum.
so, my ibu already turned 44
yesterday.
on 21st december 2012.
haha!!
my ibu is older than my abah,
by 6 months!!

haha!!but my ibu always said that,
they are of the same age..
haha!!


as how the celebration always goes,
there's no cake.
haha!
besides,
to my parents,
it's not a big deal about their birthday.
they're just getting older.. :(

but anyway,
we dine out at pizza hut the night before.
ate this pizza that have lots of cheese.
thanks to my adik who ordered that.
haishh!!


as someone who don't really like to eat
food with excess cheese
i had to give half of my pizza share
to my adik.
but i love the prawns!!
and the isi ketam!!
haha!!

and suddenly,
my kakak called and said about
going back home.
that's why we had a celebration today, again.
at home.
had grilled chicken wings and spaghetti bolognese.
of course, the wings were self-marinated by my ibu


not to forget, my fav nescafe!!
haha!!
food is one of the main reason
i like being home,
apart from internet.
and of course,
when u eat more, u gain more la kan??

i mean, c'mon la..
what do u expect?
not everything u eat will come out as faeces.
some stay as fat underneath ur skin. ;)
i'm just lucky that my BMI always stay normal.
i hope i don't get overweight,seriously.
haha!!


lastly,


so,da~
sekian, terima kasih. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment