Friday, December 28, 2012

angin + gastrik~

Assalamualaikum.
i have wind in my stomach!!
haha!!
my gastric came.
ate quite late than usual.


and on top of that,
just ate some ubi..
a lot of, really..

now i feel that my head's spinning.
haishh!!
and my cough haven't subside yet.
i myself nt sure if these things real,
or i was the one who made it all up.


i still don't feel like going to that asasi la..
idk why but i think i need more time,
before starting to study again.

med check-up pn baru buat 2 hari lepas.
yuran baru bayar semalam.
and gambar pn x hantar cuci lagi.

stock makanan pn x beli lagi..
food stocks are really important to me.
since i went to residential school,
i always have food around.
haha!!

baju kurung berunsur biru??
hello, i ada satu je kaler biru,
and that is more to turqoise.


my baju kurung is mostly purple.
dan merah jambu..(bukan pink..)

nak beli dan hantar jahit,
memang x sempat la kan??

baju tunjuk2??
no, thanks.
i don't really like them.
the material's nt really good,
most of the time..

and it's not easy to buy baju kurung
yang saiz XXXXXXXXXL..
haha!!
ada pernah jumpa?? :P


so, da~
sekian, terima kasih..

p/s : rasa cam angin asyik keluar dari telinga je..

No comments:

Post a Comment