Saturday, October 22, 2011

real steel~

Assalamualaikum.
Heyya guys.
Whatcha doing??
Have fun ths Saturday??

So,basically,
Today I watched ths movie
Called real steel...


Omg!!(oh menarik giler)
Whoa!!muscles!!
He have muscles???
Like seriously??
I wish I had tht too…

do girls like guys who have muscles??
i'm wondering la...



I want to be,
Stronger…
Tougher…
Greater…
Thn I am now…

I want to protect myself,
Frm being bullied,
Or to survive in any fight…

I wish I cn start frm now…
Bt there’s too many things to do
On my wishlist right now…
So,I don’t really have time to…

1.training
2.jogging
3.getting fit
4.on diet
5.practising

And the list goes on…
InsyaAllah,
I’ll start my training after my SPM.
Haha!!that’s if I can make it la…
I’m hoping so la…



Aiming to get black belt of taekwando,
At least b4 I start my higher education.
Hoping to be much fit,
So tht I could kick those people
Who bothers me,as well as my friends…
Well,those come much later la…

I have my own current list to do…

1.to be a much better Muslim. ;)
2.to get straight a+ in every exams including SPM
    (insyaAllah… =_=)
3.to be happy in life(bt heartless at the same time)
4.to stay out of problems

Haha!!tht’s it la..
So,da~
Sekian,terima kasih…

No comments:

Post a Comment