Saturday, September 24, 2011

grooming~

assalamualaikum.
heyya there.
today,i want to share abt 
events tht happened yesterday.

we have a grooming talk.
oms!!!(ouh,my smurf)
matilah saya..
haishh!!



i mean,
i don't think tht i need to be groom la..
it's nt tht i don't know how to,
it's because i don't want to..

afterall,
if i really have to change,
i think i need to throw away all my clothes,
la kan??
all my clothes are so baggy..
i mean,besar la kan???

besar x topi budak ni??

some of them might nt be too big..
bt only some je la..
so,i choose nt to change myself.
i mean,
i'm just nt ready to be
a new person la kan??
haha!!

afterall,
i love the way i am!! :)

bt i think,
i already got an image la fr myself.
which is,
a hoodie!!!
i love to wear hoodie
coz i feel secured when no one
can really see my real expression,
or at least,
people can't simply read my mind..
i hate tht...


and one thing fr sure,
hoodie gave a mysterious look,
ryte??

so,da~
assalamualaikum... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment