Sunday, January 15, 2012

Birthdays~

Assalamualaikum. Is it the month of everyone birthday?? Whoa!! Too many people born in january la. It's good tht i have fb la. I can know whose birthday is it today, Just by signing in to my account. The good thing is, I don't have to remember people's birthday la kan? Haha!! After all, No one remember my birthday pn, Why should i remember theirs? *tanda2 orang dengki All this while pn, It's the fb or my friends who Tell me whose birthday on tht day. Serious,x pernah hafal. I memang kejam pn kan.. So,rasa2 nak dapat personal wish frm me tu, *macam ada je Tell me la yek?? Or i won't have the idea tht, It's ur birthday.. Hihi!! Hope tht no one remember my birthday la.. I don't want to be 17. I don't to get older like my kakak. I don't want to be a teen.. *i'm already are pn Most importantly, I want to be kid.. It's more fun ths way... So,da~ Sekian,terima kasih. P/s: One day, InsyaAllah i'll read again ths post. ;)

Update: I'm reading it now on July 13, 2014.
it's been 2 years, i guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment