Tuesday, January 24, 2012

happy birthday BESTFRIEND~

Hey u
I know I'm in the wrong
Time flies
When u're having fun
You wake up
Another year is gone
You're twenty-one seventeen

I guess u wanna know
Why i'm on the phone
It's been a day or so
I know it's kinda LATE
but happy birthday

I know u hate me
Well i don't miss u
I know it's kinda late
But happy birthday

So hard
When u're far away
It's LAME but i forgot the date
I won't might make the same mistake
I'm so to blame

Now u know
Don't hang up the phone
I wish I was at home nowhere
I know it's way too late
But happy birthday

It's not that idc
U know i'll i won't make it up to u
If i could i won't be there too


Assalamualaikum. :)
this post is meant for my bestfriend.
btw,it's happy birthday from The Click Five~
changed a little bit there..

selamat hari jadi.
happy birthday.
joyeux anniversaire.


お誕生日おめでとうございます(otanjoubi omedeto)생일 축하 해요(saeng-il chugha haeyo)


sorry for the very late wish.
saw some people had wish u on fb.
told ya to remind me,right??


may Allah always bless u la..
ouh.
tahniah!
anda sudah TUA!!
ngee~


i hope that 3222 will start to accept u..
sorry,dear.
can't help u that much.
but still,
u have to admit that i'm a GOOD bro la kan??

3333!!!
watch this video i found on yt.
cute kan??haha!!
penat cari..


so,da~
sekian,terima kasih. :)

p/s:
ouh2.xde public blog.
tulis kat blog ala2 diary ni kira ok la kan?? :P





No comments:

Post a Comment