Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A thousand years~

assalamualaikum.

 I have died everyday waiting for u,
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved u for a thousand years
I'll love u for a thousand more.. 

 Recently,
I've been listening to ths song la..
Tetiba ada orang dedic8 this song plak..
 I usually don't give a damn sangat
Pasal lagu2 yang bajet sweet je ni..


But, Dedication kan??
xpe la,
I'll consider it sweet since it's from YOU!!

 Anyway,
Guess what's my reply then??

 I'll be ur crying shoulder
I'll be loving suicide
I'll be better when i'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of ur life.. 

See??
I can sentuh people's heart tau!!!
Though i act heartless usually..
 So,da~ sekian,terima kasih.

 P/s:
Ok.part touch other people heart tu,
Cam masuk bakul angkat sendiri cket..

No comments:

Post a Comment