Friday, March 30, 2012

pro girl~

Assalamualaikum.
skarang ni berlangsungnya fenomena "hewhew"
ataupn i called it perbuatan gedik yg melampau..
*idk how that word sounds..

gedik = pro girl = girly girl


i thought that only my friends je ketawa cam tu..
tetiba my sis hantar mesej...
then,
saw that word!!

ouh no!!
not my sis...
i wonder who have been influencing her..
hehe..

i'll NEVER have this book,ok?

anyway,
today got a long talk with cikgu.
mostly are true..
really2 true..
tp manusia kan??
benda yg betul ni,
mmg susah nak terima...

i mean,
i'm talking abt myself la...
seriously...
we'll try to change,cikgu.
insyaAllah...

" GUYS only test girls
whether they're easy to fall on them.."


so,
don't trust guys sangat la kowt??
i mean,
when a guy said,
he likes u or loves u,
it means
he wants u to like and love him too..
and at the end,
he'll leave...
eventually!!haha!!


rasa cam dah banyak kali tgk drama ni..
da bosan da...
even my best friend did the 
SAME thing to my friend pn.
and now, he likes this junior in my school..
haha!!

tu je pun nya adoi..
da~
sekian,terima kasih. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment