Monday, November 28, 2011

meracau~

phone's ringing.Yo fo** i said phone's ringing!!pick up da phone man,u know what pick up the phone means??it means to press the green buttonwith the phone on it,u press tht button,then u could talk.u so damn stup**...S.T.U.p**,pick up the damn phone, fo**...


assalamualaikum.
haha!
how's the intro?
well,that's my ringtone.
haha!

my nenek said,

"angah,phone mu ni meracau..."

and i was like, huh??

well,
i know la tht my ringtone sounds awesome,
bt xdela sampai meracau kan??
haishh...

anyway,
my phone rarely rings la..
afterall,no one have my celcom no pun?
if they have pun,
i don't save anyone's no on the sim card.
so,their names are not going to come up la...

and no one would ring me,
or at least txt me,
it's just meant tht
i live to be forgotten..

at least i don't have ths type of phobia...



haha!
wtv la..
i'm a no one pn kan??
no one,not number one...

so,da~
sekian,terima kasih. ;)

p/s:i'm so insignificant to get mssgs and calls frm others.haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment