Sunday, August 7, 2011

old songs lol~

BECAUSE OF U,
i keep a BLEEDING LOVE.
even if,it will get BETTER IN TIME,
bt NO ONE will know how i struggle
in ths love BATTLEFIELD.
the scar stays in the heart
 just like a TATTOO.
and now,
i'm going to take ONE STEP AT A TIME
coz I WANNA KNOW U more
and tell u tht u'll always be my CRUSH... 

I will not make 
the same mistakes tht u did..
I will nt let myself
cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way u did
u fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
to never let it get tht far...

Because of u,
I never stray too far frm the sidewalk
because of u
I like to play on the safe side
so i don't get hurt
becausse of u,
I find it hard to trust
nt only me bt everyone around me
because of u,
I am AFRAID....







But i don't care what they say
I'm in love with u
they try to pull me away
Bt they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
tht i keep on closing
u cut me open and I...

keep bleeding,
keep,keep bleeding love..
i keep bleeding,
i keep,keep bleeding love
keep,keep bleeding love...
u CUT me open and I..


If u didn't notice u mean everything
quickly i'm learning to love again
all I know is,
I will be okay!!

thought I couldn't live without u
it's going to hurt when it heals too
it'll all get better in time
even though i really love u
i'm gonna smile coz i deserve too
it'll all get better in time


No one,no one,no one
cn get in the way of what i'm feeling
no one,no one,no one
cn get in the way of wht i feel fr u....


I never meant to start a war
u know I never wanna hurt u
don't even know we're fighting fr
why does love always feel like
a battlefield....


I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize nothing's broken
no need to worry bout
everything I've done
live every second like it was
my last one


we live and we learn
to take one step at a time
there's no need to rush
it's like learning to fly
or falling in love

it's gonna happen
and it's suppose to happen
that we find the reason why
one step at a time..


I wanna know u
I wanna go there where u go
I wanna find out what u know
and maybe someday down the road
I'll sit back and say to myself
yeah,I thought so..


Why do i keep running frm the truth
all I ever think abt is u
u've got me hypnotized,so mesmerized
and i just got to know

do u ever think when u're all alone
all tht we cn be
where ths thing cn go
am I crazy or falling in love
is it really just another crush

do u catch a breath
when I look at u
are u holding back
like the way i do
coz i'm trying,trying to walk again
bt i know ths crush ain't goin' away...


hihi!!terlebey suda...
so,da~ +_=

p/s:these are nt my fav songs,ok??

No comments:

Post a Comment